Patrick Briese, DDS
For Patrick D. Briese, DDS, dentistry runs in the family. Following in the footsteps of three generations of dentists, Dr. Briese is thrilled to bring state-of-the-art dentistry to Rayne, LA, and the surrounding area.
Dr. Briese earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the School of Dentistry at LSU in New Orleans. After working at a private practice in Baton Rouge for a year, a special opportunity presented itself. A dental practice became available for sale when the previous dentist retired. Excited by the opportunity to make skilled, high-quality dentistry available to the residents of Acadiana, Dr. Briese purchased the practice.
Dr. Briese belongs to several notable dental associations including:
- Fellow & Master in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The Louisiana Dental Association
- The American Dental Association
- The American Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Vice President of Acadiana Southern Society
Dr. Briese is also a past president of the Acadiana District Dental Association.
When Dr. Briese is not in the office helping patients, he enjoys fishing, golf, cooking, and snowboarding. He is happily married to his wife Lyndi, and they are the proud parents of 2 children.