Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have a question about one of our services or procedures? Check here for the answers to several commonly asked questions. If you still have questions, please let us know. It’s important to us that our patients understand and are comfortable with their dental care.
If you have a specific dental question, feel free to ask Dr. Briese himself! Just shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which procedures might be included in a smile makeover?
- How should I care for my Dentures?
- I am having severe tooth pain. How soon can I be seen?
- How often should I come in for dental cleanings and examinations?
- Why is preventive dental care important?
- When should I bring my children in for their first dental appointments?
- I'm worried about seeing a dentist. Is sedation dentistry a good choice for me?
- How safe is sedation dentistry?
- How is Invisalign better than braces?
- Am I a good candidate for Invisalign?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- What can I do to help my teeth stay white longer after professional teeth whitening?
- Do porcelain crowns and bridges require extra care?
- Will people be able to tell if I get veneers?